Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Worldbeater Project



The Worldbeater Project


The Worldbeater Project is a beautiful line I found and cleaned last summer.  It is about 1 mile past 10 Mile Creek up Lost Horse Road.  I will post more detailed directions later this year when I can actually get back to it and describe it in better detail.

View from the side


I have put 4-5 sessions on it and have not yet climbed it from the start.  The stand from a couple of moves in has been sent and it goes at about V5/6.  Here is a video of the stand (ugly topout I know!):




The low start has a couple of different options.  I am working on the squat start with my left hand in a specific area of the side pull sloper and think it will go at around V8.  Here is a video of the first moves:




It is possible to start with the left hand a little lower.  The lower start will definitely be harder but may not add much value to the line.  A sit start may also be possible for someone much stronger than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment